Attorney Atkins has 30 years of legal experience in New Hampshire, New York and Massachusetts. He has advised individuals, businesses and financial and educational institutions. In addition to his significant litigation experience, Attorney Atkins has provided general counsel services to a professional baseball franchise, professional baseball players and currently advises the athletic department of a Division I college.
Attorney Atkins was previously a partner in the Nashua, New Hampshire firm of Sullivan & Gregg and founded Atkins Law Office in Nashua and Peterborough, New Hampshire.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, New Hampshire, New York, and Massachusetts Bar Associations
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Board of Governors – New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Gubernatorial Appointment as the New Hampshire National and Community Service Executive Commissioner
- Governor’s Advisory Commission on Latino Affairs
- Commissioned Officer in the United States Army Reserve and service with the Judge Advocate General Corps in Boston
- Delegate to the Democratic National Convention in 2004 (Boston) and 2008 (Denver)
- Certified Arbitrator and Mediator