Attorney Park’s professional practice focuses on corporate, finance, technology transfer, and healthcare operational and transactional matters. Previously, Attorney Park was an associate at the Chicago law firm of Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg, LLP, and counsel at the Boston law firm of Goulston & Storrs, P.C. Attorney Park is involved in community programs benefitting the youth and senior citizens of her community. Attorney Park is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Attorney Park is also fluent in Korean.
- Counsel to entrepreneurs and venture capital firms
- Negotiated collaboration agreements, technology license agreements, research agreements and consulting services agreement among teaching hospitals, industry and academia
- Assist target companies and investors in private equity financings
- Advise clients on corporate governance, employment matters, and investor relations
- Handle various technology transfer issues regarding trademark and domain name matters including assignments and licenses
- Represents numerous business sellers and purchasers
- Volunteer for KIND organization (Kids in Need of Defense)