Attorney Modestino is admitted to practice law in New Hampshire, New York and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Her professional practice focuses on corporate, real estate, healthcare matters, and general civil litigation. In addition, Attorney Modestino has provided general counsel services to real estate brokerages.
Attorney Modestino previously worked for Boston, MA firms practicing in the areas of Real Estate, Environmental, and Health Care Law. In New York, Attorney Modestino has advised real estate and business clients.
- Counsel to entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts and agreements
- Advise clients on business formation, corporate governance, and employee matters
Real Estate Law
- Counsel to property purchasers and sellers
- Counsel to real estate brokerages
- Land use counsel for development projects
- Counsel on state and federal environmental litigation
- Medical malpractice defense
- Environmental litigation in state and federal court
- Business litigation